[RP TownTalk] US Route 1 Book Talk

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 18:45:40 UTC 2018

Have you had a chance to hear all about the history of US Route 1? If not, I will be speaking this Sunday (Sept 23) at 3pm at the Old Parish House in College Park. It’s a free talk and I’ll be selling books (and signing).

Come and see if you can tell me where the One Spot Dog was or what year the Volvo is in my pictures.

And don’t forget tomorrow (Saturday, Sept 22) at 10am we will be biking from Greenbelt to Hyattsville via the Trolley Trail. Along the way we will talk about historic spots. We will end at the Hyattsville Arts Festival: Arts and Ales where you can hang out for a few hours before returning to the Greenbelt Blues Festival. At this point we can’t offer lunch, so $10 gets you in and (first come, first serve) a t-shirt.

Thanks!
Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones/ATHA inc.