[RP TownTalk] Whole foods update

Laura Almirez lalmirez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:29:51 UTC 2019

Hello all just a quick update. Whole foods never follow up with me. I
forward all of your concerns over to Pia their manager. Below is the email
they sent. Feel free and contact her if you like. Maybe she will still meet
or call me, but at least we have made them aware. Thank you all for sharing.

Pia Dasilva (MA UMD) <Pia.DaSilva at wholefoods.com>
Thu, Mar 28, 5:02 PM (12 days ago)
to me

Hello Laura,

I received your website comment about our store.  I’d love to meet with you
in person to get a better sense of what you’re looking for and see what can
be done to make things better.  I’m currently under the weather, so perhaps
we can arrange a time to meet next week?  If that’s not possible, I’d be
happy to talk over the phone as well.

Please let me know what you are comfortable with.

Thank you,

*Pia daSilva*

Store Team Leader  |  Whole Foods Market (UMD #10463)

6621-B Baltimore Avenue  |  Riverdale Park, MD 20737

W: 240.487.7575  |  C: 301.481.5688