[RP TownTalk] MARC Cornerstone Plan

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 17:57:59 UTC 2019

which reminds me of another selling point (your mileage may vary!) for the
MARC: you can eat and drink, including alcoholic beverages, on the train!!

(re baseball trains, there's this article which has a slightly different
take on it, talks about ongoing CSX-MARC tensions, with no mention of drunk
fan-passengers.)
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1996-03-28-1996088011-story.html