[RP TownTalk] Presentations on Nine Historic Houses in Riverdale Park

Douglas McElrath mcelrathd at msn.com
Tue Dec 10 16:07:49 UTC 2019

The UMD graduate students who spent this fall researching nine properties in Riverdale Park will be making short presentations on their findings on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. at the Riversdale Mansion.  The students will discuss specific discoveries and try to place each house within the context of the town's rich history.  The public is invited to come and ask questions about this project and learn more about Riverdale Park as we start our centennial celebrations.

Doug McElrath
Ravenswood Road (Ward 2)