[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park art map

Liz Bolin lizbolin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 13:47:36 UTC 2019

Dear Neighbors,
I was browsing at the DC Holiday Market shops last night, and came upon this vendor with cute neighborhood maps.
I asked if she had one for Riverdale Park, and she did not, but she recently moved to Mt. Rainier and loves our town!
She wants to do one for TRP, and asked that we all vote for our town to have an artistic map made. The website is below.
Click, scroll down a bit, and enter Riverdale Park and your email address. You will be notified when the map is created!
PS - I have no affiliation, just think they are super cute and would be great for the anniversary next year!
https://www.cherryblossomworkshop.com/
Liz