[RP TownTalk] ISO Part-Time childcare for a toddler

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 20:42:35 UTC 2019

Hello Neighbors -

I'm in search of some part-time childcare. Please feel free to forward my
post below to your providers or others that might be interested.  Please
respond off-list. Thank you.

Alison

ISO childcare provider with infant/toddler experience for my 16-month-old. I
live in Riverdale near the Route One and East-West Hwy. intersection.
I am presently looking for Mondays in January and February so that I can
teach an art class at my other child's school, specifically Jan. 6, 13, 27
and Feb. 3, 10, 24 - but I could commit to all Mondays. I need either
Monday mornings or afternoons, roughly 8a-12p or 11:30a - 3:30p.
Going forward, I'd love a regular weekly morning or afternoon to run
errands and make appointments, but I am more flexible with days and times.
I am open to a sitter at my home, a childcare share, or a swap? At my house
would probably be ideal for a nap to happen (roughly 10:30 -1ish, but can
shift a bit).
Please contact me if you'd like to speak further. Thank you.
Alison Spain
c: 410-935-1815
email: alisonspain at gmail.com