[RP TownTalk] Maryland Meadworks Holiday Hours and Events (updated)

Ken Carter brewshi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 16:11:38 UTC 2019

* New Years Eve Growler Fill Hours: Monday, December 30th, 4-7 pm
Tuesday, December 31st, 4-7 pm
* Thursday, January 2nd, 7-10 pm:  YarniaJoin us for the first Yarnia of the New Year!  Knit or crochet something with that beautiful new yarn you have. Open to anyone who likes to knit, crochet, craft, draw, and relax.  All ability levels, friendly company, fun music, and delicious mead.  New Yarnians welcome with open yarns :)
* Friday, January 3rd & Saturday, January 4th:  Food!If all goes as planned, this Friday evening we will launch a customized food menu in partnership with Dumm's Pizza and Subs in Riverdale Park and 2nd Kitchen.  You will be able to order online through a customized online portal and your food delivery is free!  Menu items include Dumm's famous pizza & subs (of course) and well as burgers, sandwiches, appetizers (including mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers), and salads.  This will be a great way to enjoy your mead with a meal.
Coming up in 2020:
> Swing 5: Friday, Jan. 10
> Blues Night: Saturday, Jan. 11> Jazz Night: Friday, Jan. 17 & 31> Blue Comedy Night: Saturday, Jan. 18> Tower Green: Jan. 24> Jacob Howley: Jan. 25
Maryland Meadworks4700 Rhode Island Avenue (next to Shortcake Bakery)Hyattsville, MD 20781http://www.marylandmeadworks.com
Hours:Thursdays & Fridays: 4-10 pmSaturdays: noon-10 pmSundays: noon-7 pm