[RP TownTalk] Celebrating Our Community’s Women Entrepreneurs - All Invited!

Valrie valmuse2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:19:24 UTC 2019

Event: womENtrepreneurs
Date:	Friday, March 8th 2019 (International Working Women’s Day)
Time:	7PM - 8:30PM
Place:	Tanglewood Works: 5132 Baltimore Avenue, Hyattsville MD 20781

Please join us as we celebrate the effort, triumphs and challenges of running a woman-led business!

womENtreprenuers is an evening organized by local women entrepreneurs, for women entrepreneurs (current and aspiring). It’s a night of networking, skills-swapping, and sharing our expertise in how to get a business started, how to keep it running, and how to make it a success.

The evening includes an expert panel of women leading a variety of area businesses:
Tanglewood Sue: Owner and Founder, Tanglewood Works
Valrie Hames: Owner, Sunriee Management Travel and Events
Megan Libby-Mueller (moderator): Owner and Principal Coach, Libby Mueller Consulting
Chantal Ross: Owner and Co-Creator, Link Education
Laura Usher: Freelance Writer and Consultant
Krissi Humbard (moderator): Digital Editor, Hyattsville Life & Times and Co-Owner, Patent Brewing Company

Each will share their journey to becoming a business owner, including lessons learned and future ambitions.

Following the panel we’ll hold a speed networking activity for all in attendance. If you haven’t done speed networking before, you are in for a treat: it’s an excellent way of building meaningful professional connections.

If you are a woman running an area business, want to become one, or are a human who supports women-led entrepreneurship, this event is for you!  RSVP Is appreciated to Megan(at)libbymuellerconsulting.com. The event is free. We welcome any questions you have, and hope to see you at Tanglewood Works!

Valrie
Certified Travel Professional
www.sunrieemanagement.com