[RP TownTalk] ISO Manual Trailer Winch to borrow for a couple days

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:14:04 UTC 2019

Hi Neighbors-

In yet another genius scheme,  I have "rescued" an old Japanese Maple tree
from a demo site on Route One. It's presently in my backyard with a 500#
root ball and 30' to travel. Unfortunately all my muscle is working day
jobs, the freeloading baby and the 5-year-old aren't pulling their share,
and I'm trying to get it in the ground this afternoon before the weather
hits. Anyone have a hand cranked winch I can borrow rated to at least 750#
and with more than 20' of line? Trying to track one down at the box stores
without much success. Happy to beg, rent, barter, buy.

Contact off list, thanks!

Alison Spain