[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Station Land for sale

Sheri Mattes Wake smattes3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:58:34 UTC 2019

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but is there any attention
going to the school situation for Riverdale Park?  As I understand it,
Riverdale Elementary was overcrowded before the RP Station townhouses went
in. Are the kids in those townhouses being assigned to Riverdale Elementary
too?  I just keep feeling like developers are cramming townhouses in
everywhere they can and I don't hear about any improvements going to the
local schools to accommodate new families.  The Elementary, Middle and High
schools assigned to RP residents are rated 2 and 3 out of 10 according to
Great Schools ratings on Redfin.  Any insight in improving this if all of
the new housing and businesses are clearly bringing in money?