[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Station Land for sale

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:46:46 UTC 2019

I believe Riverdale Park Station is within the school boundaries for
University Park Elementary.

http://pgcps.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=9e460957a22b4cd6aa30a60e2be23403

It doesn't really address your concerns, but it was the most recent news on
development fees for schools that I remember seeing:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/md-politics/in-prince-georges-a-battle-over-whether-developers-must-fund-school-construction/2018/10/15/9865195e-c742-11e8-b1ed-1d2d65b86d0c_story.html