[RP TownTalk] ECO City Farms Fundraiser at Shine Massage Studio

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:06:00 UTC 2019

Shine Massage and Wellness is partnering with ECO City Farms to support the
important work they are doing in our community! Through the end of August,
Shine will donate 10% of sales on all massage services and gift
certificates to ECO City Farms (directions listed below).  Not valid in
combination with packages*.*

 ECO City Farms is a nonprofit urban teaching and learning farm in Prince
George’s County that grows great food, farms and farmers in ways that
protect, restore and sustain the natural environment and the health of
local communities. Working with area children, youth and adults, ECO
educates and trains the next generation of urban farmers and eaters. They
have farms serving our community directly in Edmonston and Bladensburg.
They offer a CSA pick-up and produce stand at the Riverdale Farmers Market.

Ways to schedule or purchase:

On-line
https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/scheduling-1
(include a note: ECO City Farms)

Email
info at shinemassagestudio.com (mention ECO City Farms)

Call/text
240-487-9427 (mention ECO City Farms)

Buy an online gift certificate **
https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/gift-certificates-1

****After you've made an on-line gift certificate purchase, please forward
your email receipt to sally at shinemassagestudio.com and ask Sally to include
your purchase in the ECO City Farms fundraiser.

Mention ECO City Farms at check out if you forget when scheduling or
already have something booked.

If you are not able, or would prefer not to book a massage, but would like
to support the cause, you can make a direct donation, learn more about the
vital programs, CSA, schedule a farm tour, and sign up to volunteer here:

http://www.ecoffshoots.org/

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with scheduling!

Be well,
Sarah