[RP TownTalk] Tree stumps and unfinished business

Aunt Emily ourdollmom at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 11:31:11 UTC 2019

I think they leave the wood for the neighbors who have fire places - wood is expensive to buy.  I noticed people do take some of the wood and appreciate it.  So maybe there should be a time limit on how long the wood should be there for the taking.  Or maybe put on Town Talk the addresses where trees are cut down so people can go get what they can pick up and take home.  Emily