[RP TownTalk] anyone else having their recycling bin ignored by Bates?

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:19:40 UTC 2019

Mine didn’t get picked up either. I find it to be pretty inconsistent, generally. Often I give up bring the bin back in from the curb still full.
Marianna

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2019, at 8:40 AM, Dwight Holmes <dwightrholmes at gmail.com<mailto:dwightrholmes at gmail.com>> wrote:

Since my original post............
I heard back from the town (thanks, TJ), and learned - who knew? - that our recycling is contracted by the county, not the town.  But he said he'd relayed my complaint to the county so i did nothing further at that time.  Of course, now it's Friday, and it still hasn't been picked up.
So I just went to the county web form for requesting services, which is here:  https://princegeorges-csrprodcwi.motorolasolutions.com/Home.mvc/Index  .   <===YOU MAY WANT TO BOOKMARK THIS
I just have to attach a screen shot of the county's form after I'd worked my through all the drop downs - never seen anything quite like this. I have to say, though, it seems to be accurately and efficiently laid out.
Anyway, it's Friday, our recycling bin still sits at the curb, as do a couple of others on the block.  I just submitted this request, so we'll see what happens.

<image.png>