[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting Tuesday, March 19th, 6:00 pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Fri Mar 15 00:59:50 UTC 2019

Hi all,
The Riverdale Park Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be meeting next Tuesday, March 19th at 6:00 pm at the Riverdale Park Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road). Our meetings are open to the public and we encourage all residents to attend. If you have a public safety concerns or any issue that should be broad directly to the attention of our Chief of Police, CCAC meetings are a great place to do so.

Chief of Police, David Morris, will be updating us on the on-going project to update and publish the Police Department's General Orders. The General Orders define the policies and procedures that must be followed by our police officers. The Police Department publishes the General Orders on the Town's website:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.gov/our_town/police/transparency/policies.php

I hope to see you there!

Regards,
-Corey