[RP TownTalk] Whole foods wants to kno

Janice Byrum-Jackson rubylu2 at icloud.com
Thu Mar 28 23:20:38 UTC 2019

Cake boxes!  No plastic shells.  People that serve you at the bakery and dessert  counter.   Cakes and bread are not less expensive than the Whole Foods with full service counters!

I work in the building with Foggy Bottom Whole Foods, but I want to spend my money in a Riverdale Park.

We are heading over to pick up dinner now, I may have more comments later!

Janice
Janice Byrum-Jackson
202-412-1917
Rubylu2 at icloud.com