[RP TownTalk] Whole foods wants to kno

Liz Bolin lizbolin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:44:36 UTC 2019

Their produce department routinely stocks items that are past their shelf
life. I have, on at least a hand full of occasions, found the produce rep
stocking items and handed them a box, bag or other item that was moldy or
compromised. Compared to Annapolis, the store I most frequently shopped in
prior to Riverdale Park Station opening, and still sometimes pop into when
I am nearby, it is a stark difference.

They often run out of meat that is on sale, well before the sale ends. I
have had that happen to me at least 3 times.

That is all I can think of right now, but those two stand out to me often
enough to need some manager attention.

Liz Bolin