[RP TownTalk] Remember to report all thefts to our police department!

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Wed Oct 2 02:18:35 UTC 2019

Hi all,
A few thefts were brought up at the Chief's Community Advisory Committee this evening. As a result, I just wanted to remind folks that you should report all thefts to the Riverdale Park Police Department, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. The person who stole your shovel may be the same person that broke into your neighbor's house. Each bit of information helps the police put the pieces of the puzzle together.

The Riverdale Park Police Department's non-emergency number is (301) 927-4343. For emergencies, dial 911.

Regards,
-Corey