[RP TownTalk] Celebrate

Marita Novicky maritanovicky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 23:03:00 UTC 2019

*CELEBRATE*

*100 YEARS RIVERDALE 202O*

We will celebrate 100 years during 2020!  This momentous occasion will be a
whole/entire year of events and celebration.  Participate in the many
events being planned.

First off, submit year favorite recipes(s). They will be included in a
100th year
cookbook—A Taste of Riverdale.

Please submit your recipe(s) in the following format:

            Your Name

            Contact information: email or phone number

            Name of your recipe

            Ingredients

            Instructions for making the recipe

            Any special notes you care to add including how this recipe
might be special

            to Riverdale.

Here is an example:

            Marita A. Novicky

            Maritanovicky at gmail.,com

            Genevieve’s Key Lime Pie

Ingredients: one graham cracker crust shell; 1 tub of cool whip; one can
condensed- sweetened milk; one-half cup key lime juice.

Instructions: combine/whisk sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice
with cool whip; pour into shell and cover with clear plastic lid for the
shell; freeze for two-three hours.; and slice and enjoy.  You can add
shavings of chocolate to garnish the top.  Use a potato peeler to shave a
chocolate bar.

This was a pie my mother made often and would be waiting in the freezer
when we visited her at Anna Maria Island, Florida.

Please submit your recipes to maritanovickyi at gmail.com