[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:00:19 UTC 2019

Curb Alert at 4520 Tuckerman St. Riverdale

My son's school had a yard sale fundraiser and I ended up with the
leftovers stuck on my porch for a few days until we could take them to
Value Village for the by the weight fundraiser there. That is now not
happening.  All free. Will be adding to the pile throughout the day. No
holds. I am not answering questions or monitoring this email. Costumes, kid
furniture, kid clothes & gear, household goods, toys, etc.  There 'til it's
not.