[RP TownTalk] Internet choices?

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:47:57 UTC 2020

Going to this site: https://www.allconnect.com/results/providers?zip=20737
it looks like xfinity is another option. I've wondered about them for a
while - and they are cheaper than Verizon's FIOS option. Curious to know if
anyone has experience with them.

-Sarah

***

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D.* | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Raising a child with challenges? Sometimes you have to First, Put On Your
Own Oxygen Mask:
https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/event/winter-2020-first-put-on-your-own-oxygen-mask/
Class starts Monday January 13th.

Next Book Club is Wed January 15th! Join author Carol Stock Kranowitz live
and in-person as we discuss her international best-selling book, The
Out-of-Sync Child:
https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/maryland-book-clubs/