[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Service lapse

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at verizon.net
Wed Jan 8 19:13:31 UTC 2020

Will someone please set something up on gmail for Towntalk.  I think I can figure it out, but it will take me quite awhile since I'm not very familiar with it.  I'm sure there's a gmail hotshot out there than can make short work of this.

Once the existing Towntalk service lapses, it will be much harder to do this on gmail.  The Town doesn't have to host the Towntalk email server.  We can do it.