[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Service lapse

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:03:21 UTC 2020

The H.O.P.E. listserve just switched to Google groups when Yahoo ceased its
Groups function. I find it much easier to read. One of the hardest things
about Town Talk in its current iteration is the formatting of threads in my
opinion. I believe Google groups was able to import their subscribers and
archives.
Perhaps their moderators could help ours?

Forgive me if this is a redundant response.  My toddler overlord does not
permit me to stay as abreast of town matters as I would like.

Alison