[RP TownTalk] Mr Caputo's Presentation at Town Hall

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 14:57:58 UTC 2005

Thank you Rob for your report.  Mr. Caputo came to the Riverdale Park
Business Association meeting last night and agreed to fill in and seed the lot, and
just keep the fencing around the storm drains.  He said this would happen right
away.  He also agreed to allow the Calvert House signage on his property to
let people know they are still open.  He will put a sign up when he secures his
tenant to let people know something is happening there.  He also agreed to
buy bulbs for the planters which the RBA will be working on this Saturday!  I
feel pretty good about the whole thing.  Its progress.  One thing he did mention
was that if the bank tenant comes through, it would give us more green space
on that corner.  I am all for this.  Retail would cause traffic jams.  Banks
are only open so many hours and have less traffic and need for large parking
lots.  Mr. Caputo was invited to join our organization and he agreed.  Our
minutes will be posted on our web site for future reference in about 10 days.
www.riverdaleparkbiz.com

Audrey