[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Buses

Andrew Farrington somefool at dvnt.com
Sun Apr 23 21:37:35 UTC 2006

I for one would vastly prefer the buses coming past my front door on
Queensbury than slowing my commute on 410.  I like the idea of limiting
through-traffic in some ways, but I think if we were to do that, like on
Queens Chapel Road in University Park, we should let the buses through.

Another thing to consider in limiting through-traffic is that we want
people to see the "For Lease" signs in the town center, yeah?  And the
eventual "Slim Hippy's Granola Market and All Night Boulangerie" signs?

Andrew Farrington
4605 Queensbury