[RP TownTalk] traffic concerns

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 13:15:24 UTC 2006

Look we only have one car to and manage life quite
well without using buses etc... I realize many of you
do.  So if they were rerouted a block further it would
make my quality of life a lot better with less
polution in and around my home. because if I wanted a
traffic jam in front of my home filthing up the
outside of my home I would have bought a home on 410.
And walking a block more or less would not kill anyone.