[RP TownTalk] Voter Registeration

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Aug 9 18:59:41 UTC 2006

I received some additional training last week for the upcoming election
cycle and it reminded me to mention voter registration.

The Primary Election is  September 12, 2006

and

The General Election is  November 7, 2006.

If you are not sure that you are correctly registered, NOW would be the
time to check and update your voter registration.

Prince George's County
Board Of Elections
16201 Trade Zone Avenue, Suite 108
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Phone: (301) 430-8020

I know this reminder may be superfluous for members of this mailing
list, but it would be a shame if politically active, informed citizens
could not vote because of an oversight.

See you on election day(s).

Louis King
Chief Judge of Elections
district 19, Precinct 01 (Riverdale Elementary School)