[RP TownTalk] Still more on chickens

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 10:26:15 UTC 2006

RE the question if people are opening bags on the
railroad tracks to see what's inside - No, I don't go
that far; I've just seen the ONE bag myself, and the
bag was partially ripped open and you could see the
chickens, feathers and all.... Not a pretty sight!
And the bag was right at the crossing at Queensbury
road and the tracks, you couldn't help see the bag if
you were walking/driving across.    Yuk.