[RP TownTalk] Town Revenue Issues

James Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 16:55:47 UTC 2006

At this point, it probably makes sense to ask questions about how to
replace lost revenues from PNC Bank and other sources to see what our
real issues are with next year's budget. It might make sense to get our
big budget items out in the open to see what will be required for
resolution of these issues. To me, it makes more sense to find out
about the elephant in the living room (our budget choice questions)
before it becomes an immediate issue. Any other thoughts on this??

Thanks,

Jim Coleman