[RP TownTalk] Talking to the Town: Two Proposals

Regina M. Kreger regina at kreger.net
Wed Jan 18 14:14:18 UTC 2006

How contentious does the approval of minutes tend to be?  If it's
usually routine, then it seems draft minutes could be posted as long as
they are clearly identified as "draft".  And in any case when there is a
contentious issue discussed at a meeting, where a participant is
concerned that his or her position be accurately represented, he or she
could request that the draft minutes not be posted until s/he has at
least had a chance to review them (then the other party(ies) in the
issue could request the same, for balance).

In general, I'd like to see posted on the website full text of ANY
document that is up for debate or approval at an upcoming meeting.