[RP TownTalk] Water Truck Status

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 5 05:14:09 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

I recently talked to Mary Donaldson, Ward 2 Councilperson about the
status of the water tanker truck.  This truck was used for years to
water town plantings and trees and is a important tool for
beautification projects.

Mrs. Donaldson told me that the water tanker is working off and on. The
town has an alternate tank on another truck which works to some
extent. There is nothing in the upcoming budget to replace the water
tanker.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/