[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville House Tour - May 21

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Thu May 18 01:45:38 UTC 2006

Alice posted this to the Farmer's Market list, but in case any of you
are not on that list, I wanted to send it to our Town Talk members!

-Sarah
  4711 Sheridan Street

----------

From: "Alice Ewen Walker" <alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com>
Date: May 17, 2006 2:29:15 PM EDT
To: alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Subject: [RPFarmersMarket] Hyattsville House Tour - May 21

The Hyattsville Preservation Association
Is Proud to Present

  The 27th Annual
Historic Hyattsville House Tour

Sunday, May 21, 2006
1-5 pm

  "Kitchens and Additions"

Enjoy a walking tour through the lovely Historic District of
Hyattsville, or catch the van and be shuttled from home to home. This
year's tour includes ten homes including Colonials, Bungalows,
Victorians and American Four Squares.  Many of the homes feature recent
renovations including new kitchens and additions in keeping with the
style and character of the home.  Come and get great ideas and enjoy
our fair city!

Tickets are available in May at Franklin's General Store for $10 in
advance; and will be sold on the day of the tour at the Hyattsville
Municipal Building, 4310 Gallatin Street - the tour's start, for $12
and $2 for children 16 & under.

Hyattsville is once again listed as one of Washingtonian Magazine's
"Great Places to Live." Come enjoy the tour and let us show you why...