[RP TownTalk] Cars vandalized - AGAIN

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Tue Oct 3 19:16:57 UTC 2006

That's very good news regarding the staffing. And you are right about the neighbors looking out for the good of the whole. Maybe a little door-to-door canvasing would be a really good idea, seeing as, there are only so many of us aware of some of these issues because we are on town-talk or read the Crier.  My current job makes me all too aware that people Don't Read!  So a little face-to-face may help considerably to remind our neighbors who might be a bit shy to even come out to our nighborhood "gigs."  Just a suggestion for anyone who feels inclined.

Thanks Vern!