[RP TownTalk] community center/dog park

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 14:41:28 UTC 2006

Hi folks,  I have been doing research for a dog park and have been in touch
with park and planning regarding an area by the tennis courts in Riverdale
Park.  The town has sent a letter saying that they would approve such a park and
most residents  who live close to the area have signed a petition saying that
it was ok with them. I have also downloaded info from the web sites from the
College Park dog park.  That's about as far as I have gotten.  If we want a dog
park its going to take more people to work on it.  Anyone out there who will
volunteer?

Audrey