[RP TownTalk] community center/dog park

Karen Smyth karenfsmyth at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 15:21:29 UTC 2006

Please keep me posted on what kind of help might be needed... I have two dogs and some neighbors on my street have dogs too and it sounds in theory like a wonderful idea (I have never been to or seen a dog park - what's involved)?  And where would this be?

  Thanks,
Karen

ABragg7393 at aol.com wrote:
  Hi folks,  I have been doing research for a dog park and have been in touch with park and planning regarding an area by the tennis courts in Riverdale Park.  The town has sent a letter saying that they would approve such a park and most residents  who live close to the area have signed a petition saying that it was ok with them. I have also downloaded info from the web sites from the College Park dog park.  That's about as far as I have gotten.  If we want a dog park its going to take more people to work on it.  Anyone out there who will volunteer?

TownTalk mailing list
To post to the list, send mail to TownTalk at riverdale-park.org

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us