[RP TownTalk] Public Playhouse

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 15:13:22 UTC 2006

The Fabulous Hubcaps are having a show at the Public Playhouse on Oct. 20 8
p.m.  $15.00  $10 for seniors (65) and students.  If you have a group of 15+
they will give a discount but you have to call and reserve a group space.  You
can order ticketes on the phone or just stand in line on the day of the event.
301-277-1710.
If you never saw a Hubcaps show, you don't know what your missing.  The music
will be a trip down memory lane:  Elvis, the platters, beach boys, etc. etc.
I have seen their shows and it is well worth the effort to go and the cost is
cheap for the entertainment they provide.
We all have an opportunity to support the Public Playhouse this Friday night.
 If anyone wants to go, please email me back or call me.  If I get enough
people, I will order group tickets by phone.  We can meet at S&J and have an
early happy hour before we go.  We can dress up in the 60's style and really have
fun!    Audrey Bragg 301-277-7393

Audrey