[RP TownTalk] QUESTION FOR THE WEBMASTER! Are you the Wiz?

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Thu Sep 21 21:11:31 UTC 2006

Either you're the Wiz and this system is Automated, or you're just that
phenomenal and efficient!

I pressed my Send button at 4:47pm to send you a submission, and in the same
second,  I received a TownTalk with the submission included stamped 4:48pm!
I had to scan the article to ensure that I had not mistakenly sent the
submission before it was finished unknownly.  But, yep, that's the whole
email I wrote.

How did you do that! WOW!  Virginia, there is a Santa! (are you old enough
to know this quote?..smile).

Iris