[RP TownTalk] Candidates' Forums before election?

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at rcn.com
Fri Apr 13 17:44:07 UTC 2007

Alan, Rob, Alice --or anyone with the answer:

I have been out of the loop for the past month on our Town Meetings and the
Town Talk.  Has there been/Will there be any candidates' forums before the
election?  I truly have been out of the loop--I had no idea so much change
would be occurring on the council; nor that there would be a challenger to
the Mayor's seat.

This is probably already in the works...so if I'm the only one "in the dark"
I can do my own research; but if others also need to hear from and converse
with the candidates, I would be willing to help (I said help) put together a
forum.

Can someone please advise?  Thank you so much.
P.S.  In case I never shared, my van was stolen from my yard last July, and
it was returned by Fairfax Police in December. I had to go to court in
Fairfax last week.  A resident of Takoma Park was also there who had his car
stolen by the same individual.  We have to return to trial in July.   Be
careful, it is getting warmer, but it is best to leave your car windows
up/doors locked at all times.

Iris
Ward One