[RP TownTalk] House and Plot Plans

_Liz Aukamp_ eaaukamp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:14:56 UTC 2007

Thanks Audrey!  Thank yous also to Gerry, Vernon, and Roland for all your
help.

I suppose I should have realized I'd have to go down to Upper Marlboro.
Deep down I was hoping to be able to skip the drive there.  Though it does
sound like quite an experience.  And I am fascinated by the prospect of
finding the original plans of the house from 1900.  Maybe one day I will, I
suspect I should get myself to the Historical meetings to get some hints
from them.

Now I just have to find the information from closing...  it's in the house.
Somewhere.
Thanks again to you all,

Liz
4710 Sheridan Street