[RP TownTalk] Important Legislative News about Solar Power

Susan Lewis medicinewoman56 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 00:56:29 UTC 2007

 I am sending this along in an effort encourage green energy.  It is my
fervent wish that solar energy will someday become affordable for the common
working person.  We are much to sunny to be wasting this clean, renewable
resource.  Participate as your conscious leads you.  Sue

  _____

Subject: Important Legislative News from Standard Solar, Inc.

Sales Office

15200 Shady Grove Road      Rockville, MD  20850
(301) 349-2871
metrodc at standardsolar.com

 Standard Solar Logo
<http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs081/1101760028733/img/1.jpg?a=110176
1737806>
Think globally. Act locally.

Head Office

P.O. Box 83309
Gaithersburg, MD 20883

(301) 296-4373
corporate at standardsolar.com

Hello,

This email is being sent to bring to your attention the most important piece
of solar legislation this year! Please pass this information to your friends
and family as well. You must act NOW!

The House energy tax package, H.R. 2776, will come for a vote THIS week.
The bill contains the following provisions for solar:

*	Eight year extension of the commercial solar tax credits (Section
48)

*	Removal of the $2,000 cap on the residential tax credits

*	Ability to take the tax credits against the alternative minimum tax

*	Repeal of the utility prohibition against using the tax credits

In order for the final version of the energy bill to have a tax title, it is
vital that H.R. 2776 passes the full House.  We invite you to call your
Member of Congress AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and ask them to vote in support of
the energy tax package that will create tens of thousands of quality jobs
and help spur the use of clean energy throughout the US.

Please call your Congressperson now and urge them to support H.R. 2776, the
Ways and Means Energy Tax Package.

Talking Points:

*	I strongly encourage the Congressperson to maintain support for
solar by voting in favor of H.R. 2776, the energy tax title

*	This bill would help strengthen solar businesses and create more
jobs in your district.

*	I hope that the Congressperson will continue to champion solar by
voting for this bill

To locate your Congressperson's phone number, go to
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=oc68bdcab.0.qnf6bdcab.6byhadcab.408&ts=S0265&p=http
%3A%2F%2Fwww.congress.org%2F> www.congress.org and type in your Zip Code.

Jan Jaremko

Customer Service Manager
Standard Solar, Inc.

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101760028733&ea=medicinewo
man56%40comcast.net&se=408&t=1101761737806&lang=en&reason=F>

This email was sent to medicinewoman56 at comcast.net, by
standardsolar at verizon.net
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101760028733&ea=medicinewo
man56%40comcast.net&se=408&t=1101761737806&lang=en&reason=F>  | Instant
removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101760028733&ea=medicinewo
man56%40comcast.net&se=408&t=1101761737806&lang=en&reason=F> T | Privacy
Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .
Email Marketing <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_001>
by
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_001>
Standard Solar, Inc. | 15200 Shady Grove Road # 202 | Rockville | MD | 20850

<http://rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1101761737806.0.1101760028733.408&ts=S0265&o=http:/
/ui.constantcontact.com/images1/s.gif>