[RP TownTalk] Town Center

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 14:08:12 UTC 2007

Thank you Vernon for your reply.  Your update was greatly appreciated.  Maybe
you could do a short update once a month or so on town talk to keep us
abreast of what progress you are making.  I think that would help.  Then when we see
something happening that looks bad we won't get so upset and paranoid.
On another note, in light of the tragedy with the bridge recently - Do we get
our bridges inspected at regular intervals and does someone in town review
the safety records?  We have 3 bridges, Riverdale Road, East West Highway over
the River and East West Highway over the Railroad Tracks.   Just a thought.

Audrey