[RP TownTalk] Town Center

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 13:59:08 UTC 2007

Dear Mr. Wright,
My only intention was to call attention to the boarded up buildings which I
still think look like a ghetto and do not do a thing for the progress of our
town.  It was not my intention to criticize the Mayor or Council.  When
buildings are boarded up it means we are going backward instead of forward.  If I
can't speak up to my elected representatives when I feel something is amiss
without being called sarcastic  and cynical  then something is very wrong. When
people disagree, it does not particularly mean they are ignorant.
I think, Mr. Wright, that I would not have taken your message personally  if
you had not used those 3 words in your disertation.  "bitter sarcasm,
cynicism, ignorant"
and then go on to Thank me for not taking your comments in response to your
post personal.
In ending, Mr. Wright,  your opinion is always appreciated as well.

Audrey