[RP TownTalk] ADMIN: Please be polite

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sun Aug 12 12:53:46 UTC 2007

Dear TownTalk list members,

[Sarah Wayland here.]

The topic of traffic certainly seems to touch a nerve.

As list co-moderator, I urge each of you to please remember that the
people who post to this list are real human beings with feelings and
legitimate concerns. I have had to turn on moderation for this topic
before, and I really don't want to have to do it again. I don't like
holding up list traffic so that I can read each and every post to
insure that it is appropriately polite and respectful. We are all
adults here.

Please remember that you can express your opinions without attacking
other list members. And please also remember that just because
someone has a different opinion than you, it doesn't mean that they
are a bad person. It is good (healthy even) to bring up perspectives
that others may not have considered; but please do so in a way that
does not attack another list member for having a different opinion.

I again refer everyone to the list guidelines, posted at: