[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 13, Issue 11

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn_schoppet at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 19:43:29 UTC 2007

Long time ago another person mentioned something about stickers for residents.  They do it in other communities like Georgetown.
I would like Riverdale Park to become a gated community.  I am very disturbed how commuters INVADE our community.  I live on
Riverdale RD and I get more traffic than all of you!!

We need to take control!  University Park did it when they closed Queens Chapel.  Riverdale Park will be a more pleasant place to
live without the commuters.

Marilyn