[RP TownTalk] My 2 cents also

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 18:20:33 UTC 2007

I have a hard time bringing up these sites
you all keep giving out.  The last site I could
bring up was about the Mixing of slowly moving
cars with people in crowded plazas.  I think
some form of this idea might be good to look
into.

Most of these sites you all say go to comes
up Page Expired or usually Cannot Find. So
I never know what you wanted me to know.

I prefer you give some idea of what it is about
and how it pertains to what we are talking about
--that way if I do not find the site, at least I can
know what it was about to talk/ask about it.

And I agree with what Sara had to say about
being interested in our neighboring towns &
how we all connect or do not....and what is
going on - and what we can attend. etc.

emily