[RP TownTalk] Bad stuff

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 17:14:45 UTC 2007

That is the sort of vigilance that is needed in the town. Good move
Adrianne. But the question arises. What jurisdiction is Riverside Park. Even if  the
then-mayor had taken it to Parks and Rec. shouldn't we be doing that too?  They
may take it even more serious if citizens take action and complain.

_http://www.mncppc.org/index.cfm?id=1ps_
(http://www.mncppc.org/index.cfm?id=1ps)
There's even a feedback form:
_http://www.mncppc.org/index.cfm?id=1feed_
(http://www.mncppc.org/index.cfm?id=1feed)

Jay

In a message dated 12/7/2007 5:04:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,