[RP TownTalk] Bad stuff

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 03:31:09 UTC 2007

a couple of months back when there'd been some broken glass on the
bike trail under the E-W Hwy bridge, i emailed this address (for Parks
& Planning - Public Affairs and Marketing Office):

public.affairs at pgparks.com

and got a very prompt response (the glass was cleaned up) and call (to
tell me the guys were cleaning up the glass).

so perhaps anyone with specific information to report about a problem
within the park area could try reporting it this way, and see how it
goes.

btw, that address is noted on RP Wiki for permanent reference at:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Important+Contact+Information

Dwight

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you