[RP TownTalk] Bad stuff

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 03:44:14 UTC 2007

One other point of contact:

My rental agreement for the 4-H club meetings at the rec center has a number
for emergencies or maintenance problems:  301-459-3232 (ask for northern
region).  I called about the lights all being out around the rec center.  It
was taken care of same day and like Dwight, I received a call to let me know
it had been taken care of.  The dispatcher was very nice and understood the
need for the kids (and adults, not too mention my fur kids Sera and Loki) to
have a safe place to meet.

Arletta