[RP TownTalk] RP Festival of Lights & Holiday Market Plan inputs needed

jcolema3 at aim.com jcolema3 at aim.com
Mon Dec 10 23:29:18 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,
Let me take this opportunity again to thank all the volunteers, sponsors, vendors, and patrons who attended our combined events this year. Our residents are? some of the finest people I know. To make some needed improvements for our event next year,? I need your help. Enclosed you will find the plan for our events, as far as I know. I am looking for holes in the plan, and your help to get the kinks?out before next year. Please contact me off list for specific improvements unless you feel that the plan or its elements need further discussion.

thanks for your time and indulgence.

Sincerely,

Jim Coleman
RP Holiday Market Coordinator