[RP TownTalk] Neighbors in Need

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:49:54 UTC 2007

What a very timely and thoughtful suggestion, Dannielle.  Taking this as
inspiration, for future reference I've started a page on the Wiki where we
can list local charities. I've gone ahead and added your Christian Life
Center suggestion -- and will be happy to add any other local charities that
anyone else has kind words for.

For now, this info is on this page on the Wiki:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Think+Local
I'll add any charities recommended here on TownTalk, or hit me off list.
*Or* you can add them yourself on the Wiki!

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what